Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have
developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect,
use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. The
- Before, or at the time of collecting personal information, we will
identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the
objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other
compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual
concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and,
where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is
to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be
accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security
safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our
policies and practices relating to the management of personal
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with
these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal
information is protected and maintained.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Leading Home Care’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Leading Home Care’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of
these restrictions and may be terminated by Leading Home Care at any
time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the
termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials
in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Leading Home Care’s web site are provided “as
is”. Leading Home Care makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and
hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without
limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness
for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property
or other violation of rights. Further, Leading Home Care does not
warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely
results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web
site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to
In no event shall Leading Home Care or its suppliers be liable for
any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or
profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or
inability to use the materials on Leading Home Care’s Internet site,
even if Leading Home Care or a Leading Home Care authorized
representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility
of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on
implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or
incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Leading Home Care’s web site could
include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Leading Home
Care does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are
accurate, complete, or current. Leading Home Care may make changes to
the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Leading Home Care does not, however, make any commitment to update the
Leading Home Care has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its
Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such
linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by
Leading Home Care of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the
user’s own risk.
any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be
bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Leading Home Care’s web site shall be
governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky without regard to its
conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.