There were about 250 people in the breakout session 0n Tuesday, October 4, 2011, at the National Association for Home Care and Hospice conference where I spoke on the topic, “Selling Home Health Care to Physicians.” My colleague, friend, and fellow professional Speaker, Dr. M. Tray Dunaway, and I put the program together and have presented it a number of times over the past three years. More on that in a later post.
While at NAHC, I made a point to catch a number of the general sessions and breakout sessions that I thought would be most interesting to readers of Home Health Care Today and the Home Health Care Leadership Minute.
Here are some of the presentations that we’ll be covering.
- The opening general session with NAHC staff giving a Washington Update
- Senator Amy Klobucher (D-MN) on health care reform
- Former Senator and Senate Majority Leader Tom Daeschle
- Val Halamandaris on the State of The Union in Home Care & Hospice
- Hospice Marketing with Richard Chesney and Stan Massey
We’ll upload a separate blog post for each of these reports.