Stephen Tweed, CEO of Leading Home Care will be presenting at two home care & hospice association conferences in the month of July. He hopes to see you there.
If he is in your neighborhood, please let us know if we can be of service to you and your home health agency or hospice.
Oklahoma Association for Home Care
July 10, 2012
Oklahoma City, OK
Stephen will be presenting the opening keynote address, following by a leadership development track:
- “Navigating the FOG of Health Care Reform”
- “The Top Ten Competencies of Highly Effective Home Care Leaders”
Home Care Association of Florida
July 24, 25, 26, 2013
Stephen Tweed has been invited to play a major role in the content of this annual conference, presenting the following programs:
- “On a Clear Day … You can see Tomorrow.
- “Why in the World would Anyone want to work for YOU?”
- “Serve more Clients: Strategies for sales, marketing, and public relations in Private Duty Home Care”
- “Successful Home Care from the Consumer Perspective.”
- “Principles of Strategic Planning for Home Health, Hospice, and Private Duty Home Care.”