This past weekend, we approved member number 2,999 to the Leading Home Care Network discussion group on Linked In. Who will be the next person to join? In just over a year, nearly 3,000 leaders in home health care, hospice, and private duty home care have joined in our discussions around the topics of most interest.
This group is limited to leaders who are currently employed by a home health agency, hospice, or private duty home care company. We want this to be an active discussion, so there are no vendors, recruiters, or non-home care folks who clutter up the discussion with self-promotion or job ads.
As a result, we are getting into some very interesting in-depth discussions that you will find interesting.
Here are the current hot topics:
- Do you and your mid-life siblings have communication problems?
- Wondering of anyone who owns a for-profit home care company has considered starting a non-profit to serve those who are in the gap?
- Do you have a set minimum number of hours for private duty?
- I am amazed at the misconceptions around home care. I talk with doctors every day who don’t know much about home care.
- How do personal care agencies handle non-compete issues with clients and caregivers?
- Does anyone do live-in care. If so, how do you bill clients and pay your caregivers?
- What scheduling / management software are you using?
- Press release from the DOJ on marketing bonuses for Medicare Agencies.
If you would like to participate in these discussions, or start a thread of your own, just log on to Linked In and search for The Leading Home Care Network.
We look forward to seeing you there.