One of the benefits of belonging to the Caregiver Quality Assurance program is the opportunity to interact with other members through the CQA discussion group on Linked In. This is a closed group, and limited only to memers of the CQA program.
The hottest topics of discussion in the group recently have been:
- Tips on navigating the CQA dashboard
- What are some sure fire ways to say “no thanks” to applicants
- CQA Members get a discount on Liability Insurance
- Is anyone tracking benchmark data for assessment results related to caregiver performance
- Using the pre-employment assessment to match caregivers to clients.
- How has using the assessments impacted your company?
- Exit interviews – are they part of the process?
If you would like to be part of an interactive group discussing tools, tips, and techniques to recruit, select, hire, train and retain the highest quality caregivers, you’ll want to become a member of Caregiver Quality Assurance.