We are very excited to see that our discussion group, The Leading Home Care Network on LinkedIn has reached 4,000 members. This group has grown steadily over the past year, the continues to experience great interactive discussions.
This is a closed group, and membership is limited to leaders in home health, hospice, and private duty home care companies. We do not allow vendors, recruiters, or people who are not related to home care. This limited membership means that all of the posts are relevant to you and the things that you are interested in.
Here is a quick list of the most recent hot topics:
- Warning Signs for Visiting on Mother’s Day
- When should drivers retire from driving?
- Living with Lou Gehrig’s Disease (ALS)
- Leadership tips for attracting, retaining, and engaging a multigenerational workforce
- What are some tips to market private pay clients?
- Exempt the in-home care industry from the employer mandate
- NEJM reports cardiovascular benefit from Mediterranean diet
If you would like to be involved in interactive discussions with other leaders in home health care, hospice, and private duty home care, join the Leading Home Care Network on LinkedIn.