Your caregivers are pivotal to your company’s success as they represent your company in the community. They are one of your most important marketing tools. However, it just takes one unpleasant experience with a caregiver to financially hurt your company and damage your reputation and credibility within your community. Both of which will cost you time and money to get your business back on the right track and rebuild your credibility.
Leading Home Care offers you an instant and affordable service to access the information you need to help you make an informed hiring decision. Therefore, we are pleased to announce our affiliation with National Crime Search, Inc. (NCS) to help make background screening easy and affordable.
You will have access to a web-based national criminal and sex offender directory that includes over 507 million criminal records. It also allows you access to motor vehicle reports, credit reports, county criminal records and much more.
Why should you perform background checks?
- 34% of all job applications contain lies (Wall Street Journal)
- 6% of annual revenue is lost due to employee fraud
- $15-25 billion is lost each year due to employee theft (Bureau of National Affairs)
Below are just a few examples of the services provided by NCS:
- Multi-State Criminal Searches
- Multi-State Sex & Violent Offenders Search
- County Criminal History
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Employment Credit Reports
- Social Security Verification & Address Tracker
- Healthcare Industry Search Services
- OIG (Office of Inspector General)
- GSA (General Services Administration)
- FDA (Federal Drug Administration)
- DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration)
- Tri-Care (Formally Champus)
Because of our relationship with NCS you will receive top-notch customer service, discounted pricing, and customized packages to fit your needs. NCS is committed to providing a quality and affordable background screening solution tailored to meet your criminal background search needs.
Take this important step today … click HERE to register.