We’re excited to announce that the Leading Home Care Network on linked in has just gone over 4,500 active members. And these are all home care related members. This is a closed group and only open to individuals who are employees of a home care related business such as home health, hospice, private duty home care, HME, or home infusion.
We have members from all across the US and Canada, as well as many other countries around the globe. The group has become a great place for active discussions about the latest topics of interest to home care leaders. Here is a list of the latest hot topics:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and home safety
- Making a Care Plan measurable
- What insurances do you take?
- How effective are Lead Generating Web Sites?
- How changing your breathing can change your life infographic
- Home Care Assistance publishes sixth book in award winning health longevity series
If you would like to have access to these ongoing conversations among home care and hospice leaders and you are currently employed by a home care or hospice company, go to LinkedIn and click on the Join Group button.