The 2014 Private Duty Benchmarking Study by Home Care Pulse is now officially open and we encourage all of you to participate. Not only does it give you the opportunity to be a part of a national study, but you will also receive a customized report for your company that you can use to compare against the national benchmarks when the compiled report comes out in April.
To get started, download the prep worksheet to help you prepare to take the survey. Then you can complete the survey and order your customized report. At that point, you can also pre-order your copy of the 2014 Private Duty Benchmarking Report. When the survey asks who referred you to the Benchmarking Study, make sure to put Leading Home Care in the box.
If you’re wondering why you should participate, Aaron Marcum has given us the Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Participate in this year’s study:
- You’ll get your 2014 Personalized Report, provided free by Home Care Pulse, Rosemark System by Shoshana Technologies, and Aventis Healthcare International, after completing the survey.
- With your Personalized Report, you’ll see your business’s Key Performance Indicators, like profit & loss, caregiver turnover, client growth and more.
- Participating is a unique opportunity to take a serious look at your how your business is doing and set goals for the coming year.
- Pre-order the “2014 Private Duty Benchmarking Study” (to be released this April) at 40% off with the special promo code you’ll receive after participating.
- Filling out the Prep Worksheet helps you get your business’s most important information for the year 2013 in one place.
- If you participated in last year’s survey, you’ll see your historical comparisons in your Personalized Report.
- You can complete the survey in less than 15 minutes when you fill out the Prep Worksheet in advance.
- You’ll be able to compare your Personalized Report against national and regional benchmarks from the 2014 Study.
- If you participate this year, you’ll see your historical comparisons next year in your Personalized Report.
- Your contribution will help set the bar for one of the nation’s fastest growing industries.