Would you like the opportunity to attend the Private Duty Marketing Master Class virtually?
Well, through the generosity of Delta Health Technologies, you have the opportunity to do just that! Delta Health has asked Stephen to once again give an all-day program as part of their National Customer Forum, and this year we’ve decided that program will be the Marketing Master Class. To help attendees keep their costs down, they have decided to hold their entire National Customer Forum virtually on September 9th-11th, 2014. Stephen will conduct the Marketing Master Class on September 10th from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm Eastern, and you are welcome to register and attend the entire day for only $49!!! This price is only available because of the sponsorship by Delta Health Technologies and their Appointmate Software.
You can learn more about the Private Duty Marketing Master Class here, as the virtual program will have the same structure, content and follow-up procedures. However, the timeline for this program with Delta Health will be different. To register for the virtual program through Delta Health, you’ll want to start here. On the registration page, you’ll want to complete your information and then select the “Appointmate: September 10 Access ($49)” program.
Below is some more information and the agenda for the day:
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Time: 8:30 – 4:30 Eastern Daylight Time
Location: Your Desk
One of the biggest challenges facing private duty home care owners in a highly competitive marketplace is attracting new clients. If you are among the owners who face this challenge, you’ll want to consider attending the Virtual Private Duty Marketing Master Class™ presented by The Academy for Private Duty Home Care®.
A Master Class is defined as … “a class given to advanced students of a particular discipline by an expert of that discipline where skills are being developed”. In a Master Class, the students watch and listen as the master takes one student at a time to focus on specific skills and abilities. Master Classes are often associated with music, painting, or drama where a master in the field teaches one-on–one while the others in the class observe.
Leading Home Care and The Academy for Private Duty Home® created the Private Duty Marketing Master Class in the spring 0f 2014, and we have conducted this live two-day workshop in our conference room in Louisville, KY every other month. Dozens of home care leaders have who are Premium Members of the Academy have spent $795 for registration, plus $1,000 or more for airfare, lodging, and ground transportation to attend.
Now, through the generosity of Delta Health Technologies and their Appointmate Private Duty scheduling software, you have this once in a lifetime opportunity to attend this same powerful workshop from the comfort of your own office, save hundreds on travel and lodging, and pay only $49.00. That’s right – only $49.00 for this workshop worth thousands.
Grow Your Business, Get Ready for the Future.
In the Virtual Private Duty Marketing Master Class™ sponsored by Delta Health Technologies, you will have the opportunity to get virtual instruction and coaching from Stephen Tweed while interacting with other home care business owners.
Objectives: As a result of participating in this Master Class, you will be able to …
- Craft Your Uniqueness by defining your single source of Competitive Advantage.
- Define your USP – Unique Selling Proposition – the single most important factor for you to create competitive advantage in your local marketplace.
- Discuss and define the top techniques in home care Consumer Marketing and Referral Marketing.
- Develop and implement your own personal private duty marketing plan
- Measure your marketing success on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
8:30 – 10:00 am: Session I. Crafting Your Uniqueness: Creating Competitive Advantage in Home Care
- Welcome and introductions
- Overview of the Private Duty Marketing Master Class™
- The Promotion Pillar of Private Duty Home Care
- Creating Competitive Advantage
- Writing your USP – Unique Selling Proposition
10:00 – 10:30: Break
10:30 – 12:00: Session II. Building Your Master Marketing Strategy
- Top Techniques for Referral Marketing
- Top Techniques for Consumer Marketing
- The Simple Strategic Marketing Plan
- Selecting your Three Primary Marketing Strategies
- Selecting your Three Supporting Marketing Strategies
- Developing your Weekly Marketing Action Plan
- Crafting Your Marketing Message
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch on your own
1:00 – 2:30 pm – Session III. Six Secrets of Selling Private Duty Home Care
- Learn the latest insights on the single most effective method for generating new clients from referral sources – making direct sales calls.
- Based on Stephen Tweed’s upcoming eBook – Six Secrets of Selling Private Duty Home Care
- Plus the wisdom of over 30 internationally known professional speakers, best selling authors, and high powered sales coaches.
2:30 – 3:00 Break
3:00 – 4:30 pm – Session IV – Make Selling Easier with Powerful Persuasive Marketing
- Make the phone ring with Digital Marketing – your web site, blog posts, video, and social media
- Using public speaking, trade shows, and special events to build your brand
- Using Consumer Marketing Methods with Referral Sources to keep the clients coming
- Master Marketing Q & A. Everything you always wanted to know about home care marketing but were afraid to ask.
4:30 – Adjourn (note: we will stay on the line as long as there are participants who have questions)
We hope you’ll take advantage of this very generous opportunity from Delta Health and Appointmate! We look forward to seeing you online on September 10th!