By Stephen Tweed
After a year of research and writing, our newest eBook, “Six Secrets of Selling Private Duty Home Care” is now available. This may be the most complete and most focused work I’ve ever done on the process of selling private pay, non-medical home care services to high potential referral sources. Research reported in the 2015 Private Duty Benchmarking Study from Home Care Pulse reaffirms the fact that the number one Referral Source Marketing Method is “visiting referral sources at their location and asking for business.” Nearly 74% of the 700 companies participating in the survey said that making personal calls on referral sources is the number one way of getting new clients.
So making sales calls works. Making Highly Effective sales calls works even better. If you are willing to take the time to plan, organize, and implement a strategy to make personal calls on referral sources, then you probably ought to know the Six Secrets to Selling Private Duty.
Here’s a Sneak Preview
Secret Number 1 – Find the Right Prospects
Our research shows that there is a significant difference in the number and value of home care clients coming from various referral sources. There’s a big difference in the value of referrals from hospitals versus the value of referrals from bank trust officers. Look at the data and learn the difference.
Secret Number 2 – Make More Calls
The success of your sales process is directly connected to the number of calls you make in a day and a week. The challenge that most home care sales people face is how to get past the gatekeeper and have a meaningful conversation with a decision maker. This chapter explains exactly how to get the appointment.
Personal relationships is the key. In this section you’ll see exactly how to develop rapport and build deeper relationships with people who are in a position to send new clients your way.
This is only a sneak preview. A teaser. Sorry, but if that’s what it takes to get you to look a little closer, that’s what we’ll have to do.
Insights from the Experts
In addition to the specific step by step how-to approach that I’ve taken in writing this book, I’ve also reached out to some of my professional speaking friends who are best selling authors and speakers on topics related to selling and business growth. I’ve tapped into some of their best work to give you ideas that will change your thinking about sales, service, and client experiences. Here are a few examples:
- “A fundamental rule of business – not all customers are created equal.” Jack Welch, Retired CEO, General Electric
- “Most people have it all wrong about wealth in America. Wealth is not the same as income. Wealth is what you accumulate, not what you spend.” Thomas Stanley and William Danko, The Millionaire Next Door.
- “Prospecting by phone works and when done right is wildly profitable. 85% of the available new business goes to the 5% of the sales people who know the secret of successful cold calling.” Art Sobczyk
- “There are three sells to every sale. First you sell yourself. Next you sell your company. Finally you sell your product or service.” Joe Bonura
- “50% of sales are made because of friendship. There’s a huge bonus to being friends. Competition is virtually eliminated.” Jeffrey Gitomer
- “The first goal of the sales person is to have the customer like you and trust you.” Tom Hopkins
- “People will teach you how to deal with them if you pay attention to the messages they are sending.” Jim Cathcart
These are just a few of the pearls of wisdom that we have captured in this amazing new eBook.
Are You Really Serious about Growing Your Business
Are you? Are you really serious about serving more clients? Are you willing to do what it takes to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitude to sell private duty home care? If so, the information and ideas you need are right here. Just click on the link, and download a copy of Six Secrets to Selling Private Duty Home Care right now.