What better place to spend mid-December than Honolulu, Hawaii. And what better reason than to develop your senior care leadership competencies. Unless of course it’s the beach or the golf course.
Elizabeth and I have been invited by The Healthcare Association of Hawaii to design and present the Post-Acute Care Leadership Symposium. This is a one-day workshop that will dive in to the results of our 2016 CEO Leadership Study. It will provide practical hands-on lessons for current and future leaders. Participants will be CEOs and C-suite leaders from Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Living
Communities, Home Health, Hospice, Private Duty Home Care, and other members of the Post-acute Care continuum.
The objectives for this interactive workshop are:
- Describe “Six Seismic Shifts” affecting the future of health care in America
- Develop strategies to Conquer the Caregiver Recruiting and Retention Crisis
- Define Seven Core Competencies of Resilient Health Care Leaders
- Explore “The Heart of Leadership”
In addition to our presentations on these four objectives, we will host a panel of post-acute care leaders who will discuss how we can make these topics relevant in today’s post-acute care environment. Our panelists are:
- Joanne Parmele, Clinical Director, CareResource Hawaii (Home Health)
- Amy Lee, Executive Director, Aloha Nursing & Rehabilitation Centre (Skilled Nursing Facility)
- Shelley Wilson, President, Wilson Care Group (Adult Residential Care Home and Private Duty Home Care)
Join us on Friday, December 16, 2016 at the Queen’s Conference Center, 1301 Punchbowl Street Honolulu, HI from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. For information and to register …