There’s still time for you to participate in the 2016 Home Care CEO Leadership Study. This industry shaping study is designed to answer the core question; “What does it take to be a great CEO in the home health care business?”
- And, if you want to know more about your own personal leadership style …
- And, if you want to see how your leadership style compares to other CEOs in the top tier of home care …
- Then you’ll want to participate in this study. It’s easy.
Set aside 30 minutes of uninterrupted time
Click this LINK.
Answer a series of questions about three elements of leadership; behavior, workplace motivators, and core competencies.
As soon as you complete the survey, you’ll receive a copy of your own personal leadership report.
Then, you’ll also receive a copy of the final research report.
- 100 CEOs of Not-for-Profit home health agencies above $5 million in Revenue
- 100 CEOs of For-Profit home health agencies above $5 million in Revenue
- 100 CEOs of Private Duty Home Care Agencies above $2 million in Revenue
If you fit one of these groups, you need to be part of this research.