What are the issues that concern you most as a leader in home care? What are the topics that you want to read about?
One of the things we do at Leading Home Care is track the trends in the home care industry. And one of the tools we use to track trends is to watch what leaders are reading. Looking back at all of our blog posts and newsletter articles in 2018, here are the most read articles.
- Six Secrets of Selling Private Duty Home Care – this article from way back in January 2018 described the results of our research on growing your home care business by make sales calls on high potential referral sources. The article gives you six specific secrets, plus a bonus.
- Home Care Services Under Medicare Advantage – in April 2018, the US Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services – CMS – announced that Medicare Advantage Plans would be able to offer some additional supplemental benefits in their plans. One of those supplemental benefits is in-home care, and this topic has been the buzz of the industry.
- Trendicators – Monitoring the Forces and Trends Shaping the Future of Home Care in America – this is an ongoing list of info-graphics addressing the top trends in the home care industry.
- Another Disruption of the Digital Disruptors – for several years we have been following and writing about the Digital Disruptors – those companies who are attempting the “Uberization” of home care through technology. This article covers the shift in strategy at Home Team as a result of their difficulties in the industry.
- Medicare Advantage Update – This article is part of our ongoing series keeping you, our readers, informed of the latest developments in the Medicare Advantage trend.
- Without Data, You’re Just Another Person with an Opinion – This article talks about the importance of having data to grow your business, and introduces the 2018 Home Care Benchmarking Study from Home Care Pulse.
Another way we track trends is to watch what leaders are buying. At the end of our newsletters and Trendicators mailings, we often add a note about a product or service from Leading Home Care that relates to the article, or to what leaders are concerned with. Here is a list of the most frequently purchased products and services from our newsletter and Trendicator mailings:
- Mastermind Group Memberships – the number one service purchased from readers of our newsletters has been a membership in one of our Home Care CEO Mastermind Groups. We just started our fourth mastermind group, and we now have forty companies who participate in regular face to face meetings and online video meetings to share ideas, solve problems, and support one another.
- Six Secrets of Selling Home Care – eBook – This powerful eBook on six keys to attracting more clients by making sales calls on high potential referral sources has been our Best Seller for several years.
- Increase Your Income Selling to Bank Trust Officers – eBook – all of our data show that the clients with the highest dollar value come from bank trust officers and other professional advisors. This eBook tells you how of find them and how to sell to them.
- Private Duty Strategic Scorecard – Without the data, you are just another person with an opinion. This downloadable eTool gives you a template to track the performance of your business.
- Capture the Caller: Converting Inquiries to Admissions in Private Duty Home Care – Our third top selling eBook to help you grow your business without spending another dime on marketing.
Our purpose at Leading Home Care and the Home Care CEO Forum is to work with you to grow your business and get ready for the future. Please take a few moments to re-read these articles. Then let us know how we can support you.
Happy New Year 2019