What would you like your private pay home care company to look like in five years?
What are you doing to scale your business?
Would you like to have a proven process to take your company to the next level?
- Have a Clear Vision for the future. When you have a clear mental picture of what you want your business to look like, you increase your chances of getting there.
- Define your Core Values. The culture of your company will determine the people you attract … clients, caregivers, and office team members. Your culture is a function of the leadership style of the CEO, and the core values that guide your decisions and actions.
- Create Distinction. To grow your business, you need to create competitive advantage in the marketplace by defining what makes you different, and telling your story in a way that captures the imagination of clients and referral sources.
- Be Clear About Your Purpose. You need to answer The Four Big Whys. When you are clear about the whys, you’ll be clearer about how to scale your business.
- People make the Difference. The largest fastest growing home care companies have a strategy to find and keep the talented people they need to grow the business and serve clients and referral sources with excellence. The leaders of fast growing companies have figured out how to hire ahead of the curve.
- Processes are critical. The leaders of large home care companies are systems thinkers. The recognize that to make their company more effective they need to create systems for every task that is performed more than once a week. Repetition and consistency are the keys to operational effectiveness.
- Measure your Performance. Leaders in the top tier of home care have tools and scorecards to measure the performance of their company. They are able to log into their data at a moments notice to see how they are doing in sales, marketing, converting callers to clients, recruiting and retaining caregivers, and running the day to day operations of the company. Remember, “What gets measured gets managed. What gets rewarded gets repeated.”
If you are serious about growing your private pay home care business, you’ll want to spend a day with Stephen Tweed to explore in detail this seven step system to apply these principles to your business.
Join Stephen Tweed on March 14, 2019 in Philadelphia PA for the Private Pay Home Care Business Builder Workshop.
In this full day workshop, Stephen Tweed, one of the country’s leading experts on growing a private pay home care business will guide you through this Seven Step System. You’ll come away with a detailed plan to grow the business you dream about. You’ll be able to start crafting a culture of attraction and accomplishment, and define what makes your company different from your competitors. Then you’ll work on attracting the talent you need to build a team of high performance leaders who will make your job easier and more profitable.
Using Stephen’s Twelve Systems for Success, you’ll define which systems you need to put in place to automate your business and make your office more efficient. You’ll begin developing your private pay scorecard to track the data and measure your performance.
HA Members – $280.00
Non-Members – $560.00